There are more out there, these are just the ones I’ve come across the most often.
PITCH & QUERY CONTEST SITES
- Brenda Drake Home many, MANY pitch events! Seriously, you need to follow her.
- Cupid’s Literary Connection Host and coordinator of large, ~quarterly pitch events
- Deana Barnhart Gearing Up To Get An Agent every fall, intermittent other times
- Miss Snark’s First Victim (MSFV)Monthly events and mongo ones ~2x a year
- Mother. Write. (Repeat). Monthly chances to get infront of an agent. Very limited spaces!
- Muse Tracks Roughly once a month they hold agent/publisher pitch contest. Details on the site. **For people looking for non-YA agents/pubs this is a good place to check out.**
- Operation Awesome Monthly agent/editor pitch sessions on the first day of the month.
- This Writer’s World & Plot Bunnies They’re just starting to hold contests but have a fantastic one set up for Oct!
- YAtopia Hosts Pitch On events & auxillary blog host for several of the contests above
- CPSeek, a forum for people looking to find critique partners, meet other writers and hang out. (not technically a contest site but uber helpful!)